StaffWe encourage flexibility and responsibility in our team, who have over 100 years experience in engineering.
Our full time staff include linguists (English, French, Dutch and German), physicists, surveyors and computer technicians.
A & F's team is lead by Graham Bate, principal engineer.
Other senior engineers include Richard Renier.
All our senior staff have as a minimum 10 years business experience.
Traditional Engineering Skills include:
- all civil & structural engineering
- domestic structural surveys
- surveying & mapping
- subsidence monitoring & assessment
- flood risk assessments
- contaminated land studies
- planning & building control applications
- contract management
- project management
- tendering & specifications
- site supervision
- all electrical & mechanical engineering
- expert witness
- Heath & Safety
Specialist Engineering Skills include:
- architectural services
- business & land development
- periodic asset surveys (local authority & multi-asset businesses)
- asbestos sampling & surveying
- coastal engineering
- riverine & estuarine engineering
- environmental engineering
- recycling technology
- land drainage engineering
- Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian/Malay, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish language competences
- statistical analysis
- UK court experience (working with QCs, barristers & solicitors)
- public meetings & consultations
- electronic engineering
- emergency management systems